Monday, June 12, 2017

Blogging Break

Hey, everybody! I've been so busy with work for the past several weeks - first marking and now writing report cards - that I've had little time to blog (or read for that matter). I expect to continue to be busy until the end of the month as I also need to plan and pack for a trip to Western Canada in July, where I'm hoping to meet Aylee and Danya as well. All this is just a preview to say that I'll be taking a blogging break until about mid-July at least. See you all when I come back :)

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! We need that from time to time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the life of a teacher! Have a good break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely understand how hectic teaching can be. ;) Enjoy your break and tell Aylee and Danya I said hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a good trip! Enjoy your break :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! Looking forward to your visit :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will reply back via either email or stopping by your blog. Please note that this is an award-free zone.