Friday, December 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (1)

Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted every Friday by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books. It allows book bloggers to connect with each other by answering a question for the week and then hopping over to other blogs to see what other bloggers are saying. The goal is to interact with and support other bloggers united by a love of books, and hopefully to make some new friends.

This week's question is: "What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?" 


My answer: I'd have to say that I like reading reviews and being exposed to new books that I haven't heard about; but if I have read the book, I absolutely adore character interviews because they give readers a chance to learn more about the characters they love and also make the characters seem even more realistic.

5 comments:

  1. I'm an old follower stopping by from the hop! I've never read a character interview before. I'm intrigued! Reading reviews is a great way to discover new books and I'm always looking for new books to add to my ever growing TBR list :o) Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my Busting the newbie blues post and for hopping by! If you like character interviews, you may like a meme that The Introverted Reader (www.theintrovertedreader.com)holds callled Character Connection, where bloggers spotlight characters every Thursday.

    I'm glad I've discovered your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm your newest follower from Book Blog Canadian Group,
    Won,t you check out my book Blog too?
    At Book Eternity
    Thanks and Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read a lot of character interviews, but they can be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the insight given when the interviews are with the characters as well. New follower! Glad to see a fellow Canadian blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and will reply back via either email or stopping by your blog. Please note that this is an award-free zone.